If you live and breathe digital marketing/ web and social media, we want to hear from you. We are looking for a Digital Manager to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels for some really exciting clients.
You will be a graduate and have relevant experience managing social media channels and/or a businesses/ organisations web presence.
We’re a small, closely knit team here and looking for someone who is the socially minded type!
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for DfSC.
- Manage social media channels for select clients using Hootsuite/ Buffer or similar
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing endeavours
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, sharable graphics and other design elements, optimising user experience
- Implement analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Highly motivated team player
- Flexibility: availability to work some evenings (as required)
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience using Content Management Systems such as Drupal/ WordPress
- Good taste in music and impeccable banter.
Applications by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5pm – November 7th, 2015.
No recruitment agencies please.
Download here: Monchu_DigitalManager_Oct15
Posted 23rd October, 2015. RH